1. Want more for others, than you do for yourself.
2. Think from the end. (Visualize that you already have everything you need.)
3. Be an appreciator in life. (Learn to increase the value of everything.)
4. Stay in rapport with source energy.
5. Resistance is every thought that is not positive.
6. Contemplate yourself as surrounded by the conditions that you want.
7. Understand the art of allowing. (Be open to the amazing in your life.)
8. Practice radical humility.
9. Be in a constant state of gratitude.
10. Keep in mind that you can never resolve a problem by condemning it.
11. Play the match game. (Am I moving with the source energy in my life?)
12. Meditate. (Stay connected to source energy always.)
Field of Intention: Abundance, expansive, kindness, love, creative, beauty, receptive, harmony.
Funny, how we often go for a walk when we want to find God. Somewhere in the forest, maybe near a quiet babbling brook. Yes, God is there; or perhaps, on a mountaintop with a spectacular view. It seems that God doesn’t usually stand out unless something out of the ordinary happens.
Today, I saw God in everything, all my surroundings, the people around me, and life. God isn’t some mythical being way up there, he is us, the birds, the trees, and the wind in our hair. God is present downtown on a busy street amid all the noise and confusion. God isn’t present only in silence. So when we are silent, it’s nice to take the time to THANK GOD, for all the rest of the time. For life is God; and living is beautiful with God.
Dear Lord. Let me thank you this day, for the people around me, my life, my community, and for your world, which you created and gave to us. Give me the strength to grow, to love, to live; and Lord if I get a moment of silenceLet me thank you. Amen. DCP 83/03
“All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together.
We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter.” Max Planck
“Do I live in a friendly or a hostile universe.” Albert Einstein
“I am the source of all material and spiritual worlds. Everything emanates from me.” Bhagavad-Gita
© Copyright 2010, Creative Resource